What ingredients are in it?
Everyone knows the miraculous proven benefits of Korean Ginseng, Bee Pollen and Royal Jelly. You no longer have to get all these ingredients separately spending a fortune. The Golden Tonic® also has a number of other beneficial Korean and Chinese Herbs.
Red Korean Ginseng
Red Korean Ginseng has been described in an Ancient Chinese Medicine book as the best of the best medicine and good for maintaining physical vitality. It is also called "Panax Ginseng", the genus name Panax means "cure all" in Greek.
Benefits of Red Korean Ginseng
- Immune system booster helping the body to fight against external agents and viral infections.
- Increase energy levels by increasing Stamina.
- Enhances brain activity and nervous functions improving mental clarity, elevating mood and memory functions.
- Anti aging effect.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Stimulates insulin release helping improve blood sugar levels.
- Increases libido.
- Helps reduce stress and fatigue.
Natural Bee Pollen
It is a rich source of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, minerals, aminoacids and enzymes and it is considered on of nature's most complete nourishing foods. It contains nearly all nutrients required by humans. In Oriental medicine bee pollen is used as a tonic for energy and nutrition.
Benefits of Bee Pollen
- Energy Enhancer.
- Anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, preventing the onset of asthma.
- Reduces the presence of histamine, ameliorating many allergies.
- Contains enzymes that can aid in digestion.
- Immune System Booster.
- Healing addictions and inhibiting cravings by suppressing impulses.
- Helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels and corrects cholesterol levels.
- Bee pollen can help reduce inflammation to stop frequent urges to urinate.
- May be used to assist in accelerating pregnancy.
- As well as being a hormonal booster it is also a great aphrodisiac!
Some of the health benefits of royal jelly include its ability to lower blood pressure, relieve sexual infertility, lower cholesterol levels, protects the liver, reduces inflammation, heals digestive disorders, prevents premature aging, help in weight loss efforts, and increase circulation.
Other korean and chinese herbs
People take cnidium by mouth for increasing sexual performance and sex drive, and fortreating erectile dysfunction. Is also used for infertility, bodybuilding, cancer, osteoporosis, and fungal and bacterial infections. Is applied to the skin for itchiness, rashes, eczema, and ringworm.
Increases sexual activity, stimulates the sensory nerves, increases sperm production and thereby indirectly increases sexual desire according to the Chinese Herbal Medicine Materia Medica clinical research publication.
It is used to restore vitality in tired women; for a variety of gynecological, menstrual, and menopausal symptoms.
Use in Traditional Chinese Medicine to Boost Immunity, protect the liver and regulate blood sugar.
In Oriental Medicine is use to treat depression-like symptoms and improves memory impairement.